Would a guy care that I'm A virgin?

I'm dating a guy I like a lot. There's a lot of sexual tension and I'm ready to move to the next level. He thinks I'm experienced bc I've played coy when the subject came up. Now I feel like I need to tell him. What will he think?

Most Helpful Guy

• if your 25 - 29 and a virgin... yea he will mind, because he just found out your crazy right? or you've been cultafied

and on a side note. your just about not worth having sex with anymore... most decent guys have no interest in women 28 - 32.
    women that age are just too old, to good at plotting and to hungry and desperate to own, and just lost all their sparkel

normal people have sex.. and it starts before highschool,

that guy will say all kinds of sweet bullshit , how it doesn't matter and he cares about you not your hymen. he just wants to bust it, its a big thrill. even i want to fuk you and i dont know what you look like... but thats miles away from respecting and bonding with you.

get a start on your life, its not about work or school, that part of life is for slaves and cowards... life is about living, and what better way to live than to fuck, to eat, to fly

What Guys Said 6

• It is not a turn-off at all to me, its actually a plus! I dont think any guy would be turned off by you saying that you're a virgin, I cannot think of any reason at all why it would. I think it'd be more... intimate because the guy would have to be careful and would get to be the first person to really please you :) haha

• i dont think he'll care. he should be excited for everything else to happen.

• U should be honest and tell him and if he really cares about you he will be down, as for most guys goes most love the idea of being someone's first and taking a virginity or guys might like girls with prior experience being I'm gonna be honest busting a girls cherry is no easy task and unless u use tampons and have fingered or stuffed yrself b4 it's gonna hurt kinda but as long as yr enthusiastic about it and u put in the effort of being a good sexual partner it should be fine :p

• He won't care *correction* most men won't mind. Drake would..(Mr. sensitivity)

• Nope he wouldn't

• Virginity is a deal breaker for me

The girl must be a virgin since i am one

What Girls Said 3

• Most guys only chase virgins even if they are not one

• You're too old to be a virgin. So yes they will mind

• If he cares for you it should not bother him.