Are the majority of men on line just looking for sex?

On online sites like okcupid and etc are men only looking for sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't speak for all men, but I would think most men actively looking, are guys looking for sex. The guys that are looking for relationships, end up finding someone and don't visit the sites anymore.

What Guys Said 12

• i only know of tinder and most of those are just for hooking up. i know from real life experience.

• No. But on a website like that, probably. It'll also be harder to sift through r ones just trying to have sex to find ones actually interested in something more

• Considering that 50.1% is already considered a majority, yes, I would say that 1 out of every 2 men is just looking for sex.

• Most men like sex, so it's expected. The men looking for relationships will let you know this early in the convo. If relationship doesn't come up or before relations does, then you have your answer.

• Probably a lot are. I'm not sure. A lot want relationships I would think.

• I am looking for a relationship online that will eventually lead to sex after a commitment

• Depends on the guy I guess but it wouldn't surprise me

• I dont think so

• every single man on here is looking for sex. most of them are liers.

• And offline too.

You could just say The majority of men are looking for sex.

• Yes. I personally tried using okcupid and Tinder to look for women to have sex for free but it doesn't worked so I quit. I never met anyone off a dating website and its way too much work when you can just go up to someone in public and talk to them like a normal human being.

I confessed. Sorry.

• I mean, we'll settle with some nudies if you got them...

What Girls Said 0