Why he didn't want another rounds of sex?

So I've been dating this guy for two months now. We had sex about four different days. The last day we did like five rounds in four hours. Today we only did two rounds i wanted more but he refused it and said he want to prove that is not just sex he wants because i always asks him if that is all he wants from me. He also says i the best and the craziest he ever had in bed lol. Could it have another reason why he refused having another rounds? Is he getting fedup already?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think he is physically able to have sex, as often as you are wanting it. What you are describing sounds like a lot, within a short amount of time. A lot of guys can't even have sex more than once a day.

What Guys Said 5

• From the sounds of it though he is living the sex he's trying to limit how much you guys are having so you can do the more intimate things and really get on the level. It's really easy to get wrapped up in your sex life and not work on the relationship. I say he's trying to prove he isn't all about just having sex and wants to really be with you.

• Nahh, since you keep asking him the same? over and over, maybe he does want to show you that you guys can last... without all the rounds. Maybe you are a sex beast and he can't keep up, give him rejuvenation time and he'll be back in the sack. It's one of the two

• because he was tired this day LOL

• take it easy on him, he just need a break or maybe he doesn't like sex as much as you do.
    match up your needs.

• maybe thats all he could do maybe he jerked it prior that day and he's kinda sore n out of it and dosnt wana admit it

What Girls Said 3

• He might be worn out for a while. I don't know how old he is, but once a guy gets close to thirty, he may not be able to get it up again right away. Give him a bit of time. Maybe the last time you had sex five times (and seriously, my jaw dropped) he got sore and doesn't want to again. I'm surprised you weren't a bit sore after that myself. I would have been sitting on an ice pack lol.
    Maybe he has a lower sex drive than you do.
    There are things you can do other than sex if he is tired and sore but you are still in the mood. Spend the day in bed just cuddling and making out, napping together, etc. That's a great time. If you're horny, use a vibrator, or encourage him to use one on you. This will probably turn him on, it does my husband.
    I don't think there is anything sinister in his motives, I think the poor guy is just tired or sore.

• lol i do get sore but i love it

• He might be sore and tierd. Guys aren't like girls and can't go again straight away.

• REALLY? maybe your just trying the wrong guys... lol

• He might think you're using him for sex, or he's stress, tired, or maybe he wants a break from it so it seems like a treat to have it? Not like your bad, but maybe he doesn't want it to be expected, he wants to be and have to want it. Not just expect it. I don't know really how to explain it.