Why is he doing this to me? Seems kind of odd, and sexual in a way?

I've been friends with him for years and years, we're freshman now but the other day he "accidentally" touched my boob. Then the day after that, he's talking about this other guy around me and telling another one of my guy friends who is always poking me, shoving me, messing around (I think it's always immature flirting but they both have gfs.) to stop flirting with me. And somehow some guy that I also talk about some around him, he brought up and I ended up telling our personal buisness. But he didn't make it seem pushy in any way, I don't see how he wouldn't though.
Then today, we were playing tennis, passing it back and forth, we are in separate groups but right beside each other, so when he misses the ball, I ran up and knocked it with my racket away while he grabbed my hip, real close to my nono square as if he were trying to stop me, we're both just messing around but is all of this actual "accidents" or is he flirting/wanting to finally be more than friends a after all of these years? But then he jokingly will call me ugly (comebacks, really) and obviously I'm not. It doesn't offend me, I'm confident with my looks including my body. So I just laugh.

Most Helpful Guy

• In his defense, boobs are great.

But, sounds to me like he likes you and is getting handsy.

What Guys Said 3

• That's what boys do, they can't outright express themselves, it would make them seem soft. He digs you.

• Yea he likes u lol

• I would say , wait for it,

OF COURE HE LIKES YOU

What Girls Said 1