Problem With Bigger Women?

Not sure what to think at this point, and I'm really confused.

Last semester, before I graduated, I met this girl in class. We worked as partners on a chem lab and we have been talking ever since.

-Fast forward to now. I don't see her anymore since I graduated, BUT we still talk on snapchat (I deleted my Facebook, so we don't talk there anymore).

-We have a lot in common from books, movies, TV shows and I have no problem making her laugh.

-On snapchat, she got drunk one night, spilled her guts to me and showed me her boobs XD.

-She apologized the next day, but she said that she really did like me. She thinks could make a cute couple. Etc. Etc. Etc. And she really wants to hang out with me.

-I like her too, but I am not into big women. She has a cute face, so I always thought she would be pretty good looking if she lost the extra pounds.

-I got curious, briefly reactivated my FB account and did a little snooping. Before she knew me, she was a skinny and and I was right... she was pretty attractive!

I like her, because she nice, kind and funny. I just don't know if her weight will do it for me. I am the type of guy who likes to stay in shape and stay physically active... and I like my girls to do the same.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously you should just friendzone her to save her from all the hurt you would do by making her feel down about her weight. Mentioning her weight to a girl can really fuck up her head... take me for instance, I had people do that to me, cos I was over weight and pudgy.. my own father called me fat... and as a result I dropped 20kg in a month (went from 90kg to 70kg) because I refused to eat, and if I was made to eat, then I would be in the bathroom with my hand down my throat to force myself to puke it all up... I then moved and lived with my mum and started to get better, with her food though, in one year I got back to 93kg... and once again, now I am out on my own, I dont eat most days, my boyfriend says he loves me and that I'm not fat, I am beautiful to him, he gets me to eat lunch & dinner but he has no idea how hard I fight with myself to not go and force myself to puke it up straight away... all because people have dissed me about my weight my entire life... so if you dont want to hurt this girl, and you can't get passed her weight, then dont even go there.

• I agree. And I am not that mean. I never ask her about her weight or bring it up. We talked about working out once, because I told her I just came back from the gym and we got on the subject of working out and she told me she hates it. That's about it.

• For some its not easy to work out, for me its actually painful because I have no arches in my feet at all so I nearly walk on my ankles.. makes it hard to do any kind of leg work or cardio which is fucked

What Girls Said 6

• If there's no physical attraction, the relationship will not work. How can you have sex with someone, if you don't find them attractive?

Why should you have to look past her weight, while you yourself are in good shape?

A lot of people are hypocritical in that aspect. A girl that's in great shape will almost never settle for an overweight guy and that's fine. But as soon as a guy doesn't want to date a whale, everyone calls him shallow and that beauty is on the inside blah blah blah.

• friend zone her

• That's what kind of happened... unwillingly Lol. I felt like I was on one of those TV shows last night. You know... girl has feelings for boy. Boy is reluctant to show feelings back... and when he finally decides what he wants, the girl moves on. Yeah... this happened to me last night XD.

Probably for the best anyway.

• You are not attracted to her. End of story.

• Don't force yourself to talk to someone you are not attracted to

• Well that sucks. Having a great connection with someone & not moving forward because of her weight. Is she hideously obese? Dude, don't hurt her by leading her on. Let her find someone who'll except her "As is".

• I agree with your statement. We were talking 30 minutes ago and she told me how she met another guy. I'm a little sad that I won't talking to her like I used to, but, at the same time, I am happy that she found someone else who will invest in her 100%.

• Well I'm glad she found someone, hopefully he will make her happy. As for you I hope you find someone too, that are within your standards :)

• If you can't look past her weight then just leave her be. That's your loss. Maybe she likes the way she looks. Weight can be lost at any time.

What Guys Said 1

• Never feel guilty about what you like or dislike. If you truly are not into her 100% or have any hesitations, you should not pursue her. She deserves someone who is into her without a doubt.