Girls, if a guy like maybe your boyfriend tells you that you're the most beautiful girl in the world, do you believe him?

Or do you think he's told other girls in his past the same thing? Do you wonder if when he tells you you're the most beautiful girl, he really secretly thinks that there are other girls that are hotter?

If he's just lying, then there's no trust, right? Can a relationship be built if there's a trust issue like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know for sure that my boyfriend means it when he says i'm the most beautiful girl he knows. Undoubtedly of course there are always going to be the hottest girls in the world that are caked with make up and all celebrities, but i believe him because he looks me in the eye, constantly reminds me and always has plenty to say on why he thinks im so beautiful

What Girls Said 5

• Some girls you could tell them a million times they look beautiful and they won't believe it but if you tell them they're ugly they'll believe it in an instant. Other girls it's vice versa. It just depends who it is. Me personally if someone told me I was pretty I wouldn't believe it. But that's just me, but everybody's different. And even though they may not believe it it's still nice to hear.

• it depends on if he's lying or not. is it?

• Hell nah. He's just lyin'

• I believe he means it in that moment, yes.

• i would think he is lying. i wouldn't want him to tell me lies to my face, just be honest, and don't try to flatter me.

What Guys Said 0