Girls, has a guy ever used a pickup line that you actually fell for? Guys, do you have a pickup line that actually gets girls?

Some of my friends have been very successful using pickup lines.

Most Helpful Girl

• some are so funny and well delivered you laugh at the situation and spark a conversation

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not even lying that my ex-boyfriend got me on this line, "Were you born on a farm? Cause you sure know how to raise my cock."

I couldn't believe that he actually said that to me and I broke out in a smile lmao, it was perfect. But my family and I are quite perverted so that's why I like these types of pick-up lines.

• lol never. i just end up laughing at them:P

• Well, I don't know if this counts but here it goes... So I was in my neighborhood taking a walk. So I see a guy walk past me and I look (because my eyes look in the direction of movement). He's not super attractive, but he's not unattractive. He's average. I continue walking and suddenly I hear yodeling. I turn around and the dude I past by was yodeling to his friends. I have no idea why but I was suddenly super attracted to him. xD I have no idea why I found that so attractive. Maybe because it was random and showed personality? I don't know, lol.

• So there is a guy once told me

Your a cutie.. we'll make out , for fun , u'll enjoy it

But it worked bcz i already like him i guess

What Guys Said 1

• Back when I was in my "Asshole" mode, I would go up to girls and basically say "I've been checking you out, I think you're very hot, and I want to have sex with you. You don't have to tell me your name, you'll never hear from again if that's what you want."

You'd actually be surprised how many of them it worked on. And the ones that it didn't, they at least said I was honest haha.