Guys, why can't you tell a girl that you've lost interest in dating her and instead just disappear?

I don't understand why some men can't do this. its down right rude and disrespectful.. I was dating a guy for 3 months and he just stopped talking to me. it was gradual at first like texting me less. just over two weeks ago we had a fantastic date together as usual and then nothing. i texted him a week later askinv how he was, and he texted me back a few times before stopping. that was a week and a half ago and I've heard nothing. i then texted him a day ago saying I was feeling confused because he was coming across uninterested and if he wasn't , I'd prefer if he'd tell me.. no reply. after 3 months is don't even deserve him telling me he wants to end things. i just have to work it out myself. it would be much nicer if guys where honest and just said it.. why do men do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• you don't deserve this. why do PEOPLE do this? afraid of confrontation, don't want to hurt someone's feelings, or simply don't care... basically it comes down to cowardice and lack of respect.

What Guys Said 3

• Hmm that's a good one, honestly the only time I did this was because I liked the girl but we want right together and I thought it'd save the embarrassment and guilt of feeling selfish. I know now that it wasn't the right move and can't take it back. But some guys are just trying to be nice by ending iur this way I guess

• Both men and women do this. Better yet, girls and boys do this. Most of the time this means they've lost interest because

A. they've found someone else
    B. They weren't completely over their ex and realized this.

But they're too afraid of coming across mean and don't want to make u sad. Which is what they're doing anyways

• I know! Women do it too and it drives me insane! I's like, "Hmm, you must be the sort of person that slows down and melee's the person behind you with the door!"

What Girls Said 0