Is she out of my league? do I have a chance pics?

Most Helpful Guy

• You really shouldn't be posting the pics of people online without their consent. Its a breach of their privacy and could be dangerous for them too.

Having said that, I don't believe in these idiotic 'leagues', so no, she's not out of your league.

What Girls Said 6

• Eh idk.. but prepare yourself for both outcomes but you have to at least try.. just go for it and thunk of a good way to do it.. when guys hit on me in dumb ways I'm like nahh next.. if they do it genuinely they will get my attn.. my bf I was with tried a whole year to get with me he was totally not my type but he kept trying to pursue me and eventually won my heart now I'm so in love with him and his heart is what means the most to me

• the fact that you're questioning yourself, im gonna go with No as of now.
    Come on! be a stud! Get in there... and by there I dont mean "in there"...

• a haircut and you're good to go to be honest, go for it

• so u think i have a chance if i get a haircut no need to lose weight etc?

• I mean a healthy lifestyle will only improve your looks but you shouldn't have to go on a diet to get this girl... normal people date normal people like, just be a decent guy and you'd be fine.

• If she's a nice person, she might give you a chance. If she's shallow/already has someone, I doubt she will.

• Change the hair style please , and ur good

• does it not suit me i always thought long hair was better for me?

• No i think if you change the style you would look great, just try it,, if you didn't like it, you could wait until your hair grows back ,, but believe me , you would look better , goodluck

• Who knows?

What Guys Said 7

• Not with that shitty attitude.

The real question is, does SHE have a chance with YOU?

• man those are some thick thighs She's got the thighs for the guys. Can break a man's neck with those things. Thunder thighs. She can start a fire with the friction in between those two. I want to touch em. she's got dem baby making hips. Each leg gotta be at least 50lbs brah. If you can, could you post another picture of her?

I'd say you got a chance, confidence is key though.

• Try. wort case you fail.
    only way to know if you have a chance is to play ;)

• Damn what the hell does she do play softball in shorts and slides knees first?

Bro no chick is "out of your league". I don't believe in that mess. So of course you have a chance.

• Naaaa. But I'd still try. If she doesn't give you a chance, then she missed out on some nice queenstownrox.

• Screw that ol' "Do I have a shot" b. s. just be confident and go for it!

• try to be friends with her then gauge her interest