Is that okay if I do it?

Guys let's say you are in restaurant or a club with your gf and some jerk was flirting with her what would you do in this case?

Girls let's say you was having a great night with your boyfriend and some girl was trying to approach him what would you do?

Me : I would go and slap her face, bit her and kick her bones and damn make her blooding :P

Guys is that okay if your girlfriend do that :3

Most Helpful Guy

• If i was in a club with my gf and a guy hit on her, id hope she would be like "no thanks, got a bf" or something haha
    if she don't... shows ya got more issues than ya thought lol

also, if my gf acted how you say you would... i wouldn't be too happy, as that seems incredibly jealous and violent for no reason

• come on :3 a girl approach my boyfriend what should I do in this case setting there and watching :/

• @CuriousCatbug :3 ;)

What Guys Said 4

• Hopefully she would tell the jerk to leave her alone. Otherwise it is time to find a new girlfriend.

No it is not okay for her to start a fight with a girl trying to hit on me. She would come off acting like a crazy person. I am fully capable of telling the girl I am with my girlfriend, and getting rid of her myself.

• talk to him\her... ask y he's here... investigate whts the matter then only u take action... if u are agressive it might harm ur partner's emotion... so take care!

• Yeah, that's the clubbing public. The main reason you won't see me clubbing.

• I would think you were a psycho for acting like that in a bar. I don't do anything if a guy flirts with my girl. Let him. He's only going to be talking, I'll be taking her home.

What Girls Said 2

• Please no physical violence, this is wrong either you are a man or a woman. Your boyfriend must tell her he's not interested. What would I do in that case? I 'd tell my boyfriend 'Let her admire you all she wants but you are mine' and I 'd start kissing him, to make her go away

• @SirenDep awwwwww I did like your answer ><

• That's a stupid thing to do. U could get in a lot of trouble. Bette to laugh it off