When meeting a guy, are there any things you can notice which show that a guy is either just into it for sex or isn't really into you/it?
Silly question probably, but when I meet a guy and I start liking him, I don't wanna be surprised when it turns out he's not looking for a relationship.
Most Helpful Guy
I don't think you can just tell from the immediate onset unless you've seen him chatting it up with a bunch of girls prior to you which could give the indication that he's mostly a flirt casting a wide net
but once talking to him look out for...
- conversations that focus primarily on sex or physical intimacy
- overly complimentary of your physical appearance, particularly sexual appearance
- lack of conversation about relationship building or getting to know you
- obviously a lot of effort or attempts early on at being physical
- a dating history that is littered with girls and short term relationships
- if he just seems too smooth, too suave, lots of lines, compliments, pickup lines, etc
none of these alone are reasons to presume he isn't interested in a relationship but they are signs I'd look for2