So I found out my "boyfriend" is still on a dating site?

Met "boyfriend" on dating site 2 months ago, a week after meeting we agreed we would delete our profiles, and stop talking to other people (which I did, and stopped talking to all the guys even blocking their #s). Things were OK with us, but I always had suspicions of him lying to me (his phone was constantly going off with texts, when he went back home I barely heard from him, couldnt friend me on Facebook but did change his status to in a relationship). He would constantly tell me he's falling for me, introduced me to his friends as his girlfriend, and even met my friends and fam. We talked everyday and saw each other 2-3 days week.
Yesterday I created a fake profile and decided to look at the old dating site we met on, just to see if he was there, cause a lot of signs were pointing to him lying. YEP! He's on there, with new pics from a week ago, and "ONLINE NOW" n his profile even reads "Been here 6 months. I hear guys here r jerks. I respect women. Looking for new friends, short term, long term dating"
I called him and asked him why he has the profile, that i created a fake profile today to check on him n he said "I only have it cause I keep getting messages so I check them" I said "But we agreed we wouldn't be on there anymore. I thought we were together?" Then he hung up on me. He then texted me "Why were u snooping on me? I never cheated on u. I only had the profile cause I didn't trust u. So u got mad cause I have a profile and u still have urs but ur mad. U opened a profile cause u didn't trust me and i didn't trust u either but i never cheated or f around u but I agree i should have shut it down but y would i shut it down if i felt like u were playing me! So we gonna end because i had a stupid profile up and i never lied or cheated on u have to be kidding me right! u really think i would try to play u after meeting ur family u sound dumb"
I can't believe this guy! I never gave any reason for him not to trust me. IM IGNORING THIS SNAKE! WHAT THE HELL?

DISCLAIMER: Never trust a man who takes a million selfies or says how much he respects women! PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds like the classic cheater. He wants to make you feel guilty for being crazy, unreasonable, or insecure. Redirecting the quilt onto the victim is the most basic way that people try to get out of trouble. He may even succeed at convincing himself he is the real victim, when clearly you are.

What Guys Said 6

• well to your disclaimer I don't think it's fair to say not to trust a guy just because he takes selfies or says he respects women... those two things are not really a correlation to not being able to trust someone

but this guy in particular just seems like a scum bag. dump him. tell him you know he's still on the dating site and don't want to be with someone who lies. he'll probably have a number of excuses but just stick to your guns and end it sooner than later

• hahaa wow overreaction totally. sounds like he was gonna play you in the long run.

• I asked a few days ago if he was hiding me because we werent friends on facebook. we became friends on instagram, but he kept posting subliminal relationship posts. He has now deleted 400 something posts about relationships and stupid memes, since we broke up last night. What a dummy!!!

• yeah that's totally weird fosho lol hahaa :D I think you're good without :)

• He's with you and still has an active dating site account, it sounds he does not give you the importance that he should give. I say you deserve better!

• At least you went farther than I ever did one woman I met on a dating site dumped me after a week and an other woman I met on an other dating site dumped after a month in a half I was used twice. Not to mention has he been active on hi profile since he still has one up my best guess he has a feeling that you might dump him so that's why he still has a profile or he's douche bag and looking for women to cheat on you with. I don't know I'm most likely wrong.

• What a tool. Self esteem issues he needs women on him all the time.

• he is keeping his chances open so u should better move on

What Girls Said 2

• I had a friend go through the same thing. She ended up creating a fake but realistic account and messaged him to see his response. You have to be really careful if you do this because if he finds out, you're done with.

He could be just confused about how he feels with you. It sounds like he's either trying to keep his options open (a plan b in case it doesn't work with you), he's secretly playing the bachelor to see which girl he likes most, or he's using you.

Either way, I'd be uncomfortable. Tell him you need to think things through, because you do. If he can keep his account around, you can too. Show him that

• Run. NOW. And keep running no matter what he says even if he tries to get you back. He lied and he tried to make you feel guilty. That's the real him. I'm glad you broke up with him but I'm worried after the anger is gone you start forgiving him. I hope it never happens again, but if it ever does, don't give a room for him to blame you. You have to come uo with good plan to confront him without giving him a chance to turn the table. Good luck!