Hanging out with a girl I went to high school with. What do you think about this? Could she be interested?

About 2 weeks ago, I met up and had coffee with a girl I went to high school with. The last time we saw each other and talked was 6 years ago when we graduated. There was never anything between us at that time. We're both 24 now and we live about 100 miles apart. We ended up spending 1.5 hours in Starbucks just talking and catching up. It went really well, when we parted ways, she gave me her number (I didn't ask for it), gave me a hug, and she told me to text her sometime.
About 3 days later, I text her to see if she wanted to hang out again the next weekend. She proceeded to tell me she's seeing someone but would love to hang out. She ended up having to cancel due to another obligation but offered to hang out the following weekend.
We met up for dinner on last Sunday (the only day I had free). We spend about 2 hours hanging out. During that time we found out a lot more about each other and our similar interests. She said that she really wouldn't call the guy she's seeing her boyfriend. They just hang out alot, and she didn't seem to thrilled with him. She suggested going to a movie then after we thought about it, we decided not to that night because it was already 9 pm and I had a 1.5 hour drive home and work at 4 the next morning, and she had some homework to finish up for a college class.
Since my work schedule has been changing the last few weeks, she asked for me to let her know when I'm off.
When we went to part ways that night, she told me she was going to be in my town for a wedding the following Friday, and that she was going to text me so we could hang out again. She said she was free the following weekend and that we should hang out then to. Another thing, I mentioned I take my niece to the movies every once in a while, she said to let her know when I do that because she would love to tag along. we hugged goodbye and she also said to let her know when I got home since she knew I was tired from having to work a lot of overtime that week.

So, What do you make of this? What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes she likes you but i'm questioning the "someone"she refers to. Some women are hardwired differently like men. bottomline it...
    1. She digs you and wants more.
    2. She digs you BUT she has a boyfriend back at home.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0