Why do I always feel so ugly?

I dont get why i hate my self so much i just want to meet some one but if a guy calls me pretty i feel like they r just saying it to get in my pants most guys think i am bubbly and weird and ask me out i dont know if thats a good thing to be weird i dont wear make up or go out clubbing does that make me boring to guys i am 98 pounds 5.3 in height light brown hair with light freckles dimples and hazel eyes do i need to change just to feel good about my self

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't club or go out either
    I like staying in or occasionally go out with just the girl, so I wouldn't call u boring
    Clubs are bars are so overrated now, its just a place that's easier to pick up people.

Just be patient, and the right person will come along, I know how u feel as I'm in a similar dilemma

Hang in there :) good stuff comes to those who wait !

What Guys Said 4

• also letting us see how you look might help

• Your feeding self doubt in your head. You gotta learn to own it. It's a lot of ugly people who think they are pretty, but they own that shit so they are pretty.

• yeah i remember some one saying that to me before thank you for helping :)

• There is someone out there for all of us you don't need to change you wouldn't be you then would you good things come to those who what be patient & your dreams will come true

• seek a therapist?

nobody is ugly.

What Girls Said 1

• from your description i find you pretty.. and yeah if it helps then you should try and look after yourself more for example were some make up maybe do something with your hair buy new clothes you know something that will actually refresh you and create a difference.. maybe you are just feeling like that bc you need a change in your routine or something.. and know it doesn't make you boring! every person should do what they like and only and if you dont like doing things that other people find fun dont do them! it doesn't make you boring or weird you just have different likings! :)