How to approach a guy?

Guys! I'm not one who likes to sit around and wait to be asked out or approached so if I see someone attractive I want to go up to them. What do suggest I say or do to get someone's attention? Are you ever turned off when a girl does the approaching?

Most Helpful Guy

• Say something like 'Hi how's it going, i saw you from a distance and you looked like someone cool to talk to, and introduce yourself'

What Guys Said 2

• Any guy that gets turned off when a girl approaches them has something wrong with them! It's great for ego when a girl approaches us and men are all about egos. So, go up to him and just start talking.

• Just keep it simple. Just make a simple observation. "Whoa, I didn't know what that was on your shirt at first. It's so abstract!" That shows that you're paying attention to them. Or give them a simple compliment and ask questions about that subject. But don't ask too many yes and no questions. That will prevent the conversation from staying on track. Most importantly be yourself, calm and confident.

What Girls Said 1

• Simple "Hey, how are you doing, whats up?"