Should I stop looking?

So I'm ready to settle down but of course there are no decent guys out there for me , all I'll ever be is a sexy body

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Well, that's better than me at least.

All I'll ever be is an awesome mustache and a cute smile.

cdn.ebaumsworld.com/.../82116143.jpg

• There are decent guys. I don't understand the whole "settling down" mentality though.

All I've ever valued since I entered this dating game was a relationship. I've always been low key but girls just bypass me for the 'party' guys.

You should keep looking, don't make it your main goal in life but put it on the "back burner" as a side goal.

• Never stop looking. That's not all you'll ever be. There are guys out there that will think intellectually rather than sexually with you. Look into like, clubs and things for movies that you're into, or books that you like, check out meet-ups and things like that. There are plenty of guys out there, maybe you're looking in the wrong places.

• and all i'll ever be is a chronic masturbating alcoholic

• this could have been my words. but it's already months ago since I tought that, do something to cover your time and take a break.

• Cry about it

• It always makes me laugh how woman who can't get or keep a good guy say things like "there are no decent guys out there". Yeah, that's it... it couldn't be YOU, could it? LOL

Here...

www.meditatebeherenow.com/.../...ing-in-mirror.jpg

• I know I am the problem because I actuallt care about who I date or not so I have these things that most grown up people have and it's called standards , but that makes me tricky right? Well you can shove your little opinion right up your sphincter ani Kay ass hole?

• LOL... truth bites, doesn't it? Good luck with that.

• You turn down the guys you know are right for you, because you're shallow

• guys don't have decent written on their foreheads, it's your job to weed out the indecent from decent and make him yours, no one is gonna do that for you

• Im ready to settle down too, but all girls want is my huge dick and awesome pecks, and how i can shred cheese on my abs. All women ever do is have sex with me all day long. Its a real pain in my ass.

Somehow this doesn't sound like a problem when i say it.

What Girls Said 1

• That's not true!!! You sound like an amazing person. Don't give up yet, there are plenty of great guys who would all be lucky to have you. When you find the one it'll all be worth the wait. My advice is to not try too hard, but be open to opportunities when Mr. Right shows up at your door. I believe there's someone out there for everyone, it's just a matter of time before you're face to face. The hard part is not knowing who it's going to be, but you'll learn to love it. Best of luck and hope I helped a little. :)
    Xoxo