When do you get over someone you have loved?

After being in a relationship for 6 years, how long does it to get over your ex? when you knwo your ex has moved on and is pregnant with a new guys baby?

Most Helpful Guy

• how do you mean by "get over" I no longer feel sad but from time to time I remember how much I loved her.

• Get over as in open up to others and being able to get into a new rel

• ooh. that's something each person can experience differently. some people can get over it in minutes while others may take years. the best thing to do is keep yourself busy and hang out with friends for a while. maybe make a few male friends that aren't your BF.

What Guys Said 1

• If she's already pregnant with another guy's baby, assuming she wasn't cheating then it was probably a while ago since the break up. So I'd likely already be over it.

What Girls Said 2

• it usually takes several months or maybe a year. Anytime your minds starts to think about her just remind yourself anything negative she has done to you. It really helps. good luck

• its hard but one day you will everybody is different i got over my ex by finding someone new