Boyfriend says another girl is a better kisser than me, and says I shouldn't be upset about this?

The other day my boyfriend said there was a girl who would did some amazing things when they kissed, and she's a better kisser than me, and said there's nothing I should be upset with.

But really I just can't get over this in my head, am I just thinking too much?

Most Helpful Girl

• I probably couldn't get over that either. Maybe its just me (or us) but I find it a little disrespectful to openly reminisce about what he did with some girl from the past.. then compare you two. That's like you saying "Bob's dick was bigger." or "Bob makes me wetter than you do". You just don't do that.

What Guys Said 4

• What is it with people saying stupid things like this? Honestly why would you tell your current s/o that their ex is better at something or prettier or anything else. Seriously thats something you dont mention period. What is with the derp factor here?

I have no idea why he would say that and it isn't nice to say either way. You have all the right in the world to be upset. Personally Id withhold kissing him for that one.

• that was a dumb thing to say but if he didn't mean it in a harmful way than just take it as a hint to get better at kissing i guess

• hahahhah. tell him it bothers you that he said it, if he doesn't care then turn the tables and tell him some 'cool' story

• Damn... That's fucked up

What Girls Said 4

• that was really rude. there is no good reason for him to say that to you. i would be upset too! he's either really ignorant, or intentionally said it to make you jealous and make him feel like he has some sort of power...

• And why exactly did he feel the need to tell you this? And then he expects you to not be upset over it. What a douche.

• If my boyfriend said that I'd be upset..
    I think it's kind of mean..