I get depressed as I continue to discover people I'm attracted to (or was attracted to in high school) getting in serious relationships or marriages?

I dropped out of high school when I was 17, and pretty much dropped off the face of the earth until about a year ago. Now I'm 21 and starting to (attempt to) re-integrate people other than family into my life. When it comes to women, I want to find people that are both in the same position as me in life- more or less- and looking for the same things as me. I'm not looking to entertain someone, have sex with them, or become co-dependent. I want to get to know people and decide whether or not I want to spend the rest of my life with them.

I continue to find out that Christian women that I used to know are now married or in serious relationships, and it can really drop my mood, and desire to do much of anything, like a bag of rocks. I'm not in college and my Friday-Sunday job is largely solo (front desk at a small motel.) How can I meet people?

Or is it just a point of no return at my age?

Most Helpful Girl

• You messed up when you dropped out.
    Join a dating website.

What Girls Said 4

• Join a dating site, they aren't as bad or as scary as you think. And it will give you the confidence to start talking to women. Why do you go to s new church and try to meet a woman there. I know some churches have singles nights

• If I find out someone I like is in a relationship or getting married, I sometimes get sad too. But I remember there are other fish in the sea, & basically get over it.

• Please, just focus on yourself and not what others have. You don't even know if they are happily married? That doesn't say anything!

• Join a meetup group in your area.
    Meetup. com

What Guys Said 0