Would you be a little weary of something so big so soon?

So me and this guy have been talking for about 4 months, on and off.. mostly on. And we've actually seeing each other for the past month, well he asked me to go on vacation with him to the mountain the end of Nov. I've never been and would love to go, but I think it's way to soon to be asking something like that, and making plans in the future.. when we haven't even gotten to know each other that great, or really established where we want to take it if anywhere. He's came on really strong and it's kinda turning me away, as I'm scared of commitment... actually I'm scared of someone tying me down, I can commit if said someone allowed me to be me and have my time as well (past relationships were never that way, they always wanted to possess me) I don't know what to do.. or how to take this. I told him I prob. wouldn't be able to go bc i just started a new job and it's too soon to ask for time off. But he said he really needs a Vaca and would love to spend it with me. Like we went to the mall last weekend and he wanted to buy me things and I just was like No. If there's something I want, I'll get it myself.. that's just how I was raise, not to gold dig on a man, esp not someone you're not in a relationship with. It was a nice gesture, but I don't like guys trying to pamper me with nice things all the time, someone's character is way more important to me than their money.. granted I like his, and he's attractive and very considerate- but I'm thinking maybe clingy. I don't know.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he's trying to see where it might go too. And he's not putting a lot of pressure on you about it and he doesn't seem to be making a big deal about it. He's more like, I'm going on vacation no matter what, but it would be cool if you could come too. If not I'm still gonn have fun"

• Yes that's pretty much how it is, but I was burned by my past relationship that moved really fast, and I get freaked out.. he did joke about taking someone else since I won't go, and I've considered going, but I really don't think my job will allow me the time off. I will have been there for almost 3 mon in nov. And it's close to the holidays too.

• That's a great plan you guys have. I mean, I understand then paying for a date, though occasionally I have tried. And yes, if I went on Vaca with him I would defn pay my half.

• Definitely talk to him about if. And what your feeling

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It's just a holiday, not a marriage proposal.