There's this guy here on gag who said girls only want to be with fit guys. Is this true?

there's this guy here on gag who said girls only want to be with fit guys. Is this true?

I want all women to like me
I was very wrong to ask these questions when im engaged to a woman who loves me and who i love very much.. From now on its only going to be her opinions that matter. Sorry baby

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a beautiful woman kissing you in your pic, if that is your real picture, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE ABOUT MOST GIRLS?
    You're update is hilarious though! LMFAO!! You want all women to like you? Do you mean to be into you, as in sexually or romantically? Again, WHY THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER? Appreciate that gorgeous woman because she's with you for a reason.
    No, not all women care about fit guys. My boyfriend is on the chunky side and I love him, all of him, to death. I'm also a petite woman.
    Just because someone on GaG said it, doesn't make it true. All women are secretly mermaids. There, do you believe that's true because a girl on GaG just said it? No, I hope not. lol Stop being ridiculous. XD
    You are either trolling, or extremely insecure. Not sure which is worse.

• I am insecure.. Duh

• what Her interest isn't real

• @penguin_potato we are mermaids ;)
      Lol jk, he might believe it.
      @asker what do you mean her interest isn't real?

What Girls Said 18

• Yes, because ONE guy on here who said that means it's true. It's not true.

I'm not sure why you're so hellbent on getting approval from every woman on this planet. That's impossible.

• Most people find the attraction/comfort sweet spot to be close to their own level of fitness. And there's no way to get everyone to like you. It just doesn't happen for anyone.

• I refuse to accept that. I accepteveryone

• If there aren't traits that make some people better matches for you than others, you aren't aiming high enough. People csn be perfectly fine humans without romantic connection happening.

• If you want ALL women to like you you're never going to be satisfied. Don't be ridiculous.

And no, it's not true.

• Yes it's 100% true. ALL women want men with ripped muscles, manly beards, and who are strong enough to throw them on the bed. All of womankind are completely shallow and have no interest in what a man thinks, wears, or says. They're only good for their bodies. Get a freaking life dude... you ask the same shit over and over... no one pitties you. You're so down on yourself and concerned what other people think. Who gives a rats what everyone else thinks. Good for you, you got engaged... don't fuck it up by looking for self worth in the wrong places... get it from your woman and yourself. And i swear to God, every time you ask these same stupid ass questions, I'll be there to report them. Good fucking day!

• I'll report you too. I've never asked this question before wannabe tough gi

• Oh so its ok i wait to years til sex.. I have needs. I can't wait that long. I'm not goingfor wanting needs

• then you must not love your fiancee if you want to have sex with other women. I honestly feel sorry for her. And you are trying to guilt trip me over "you waiting years for sex" when you never mentioned that! Your are engaged and that's not enough? You don't need a relationship, you need a hooker...

• Well some unfit guys do have girlfriends...

Personally I do want a partner to at least be reasonably fit.

• Everyone & their taste are different, some people like fit, curvy, etc. Probably the most common preference is for a healthy weight. Which is why I'm currently working on a diet/fitness program to get back into shape this year. It is your body, so it's your choice what body type you want to have. If you like being heavier, fit, etc., I encourage you to be what you want. There are people who will accept/want you for that, but there may not be as many options for certain types. Good luck!

• I want all women to accept me

• No one can be everyone's type or liked by everyone. The way I look at it, at the end of the day, you only be with one person, so it's their (& yours) opinion of you that matters.

• It depends on the person. I personally do like larger guys, to an extent. But maybe I'm accepting because I am larger so I understand what it's like to be big and try to lose. If he is so big to where he can hardly function then I wouldn't want to date him. It's not easy to lose weight and I know that so I would never expect anyone to lose weight, but I love to go places, and do things so he needs to also be able to at least walk through a park. lol I think that's reasonable

• I tell people who tell me to exercise to get a back pack and fill it with 80 pounds which i am overweight and ask them if its easy

• Well then you aren't too big anyway. I'm also about 80lbs bigger than "average" so I know exactly what you mean. It's hard to change habits

• I will beg for acceptance

• It's ridiculous to think that every woman will like you... unless you change that mindset, you will always be miserable. It is unrealistic.

• If you asked a girl if she had a choice between me and channing tatum who would they pic

• I need approval and i will beg for it

• wow... just wow. It is unrealistic to have everybody like you and your attitude isn't coming across as very likeable... if you want approval, going to a public forum and whining that you can't get strange women to lust after you when you are apart from your girlfriend isn't the best way... especially when you pretty much attack the people who answer or just want to throw your own pity parties. I'm done on this thread.

• i can only speak for me, once you are not anorexic or thinner than me or have a big belly, i won't mind your body,

• Even the guys who start out fit... eventually it will turn to shit. I prefer my guys all jacked up but I have girlfriends who married guys who were totally in shape but after 10 years... ugh! I use to tell my best friend when she first got married... how hot her hubby was... I don't think I have told her that in the last 5 or 6 years.

• I have a fit gf but i still want attentiin from when she's not around me

• where did they say your fiancee isn't real?

• hahahahahahahaha not a single one of us told you your fiance is fake. holy shit

• Does every single guy want to be with a fit girl? The answer is no. Women are not these mystical creatures that are so totally different from men. Every girl finds different things attractive, just as every guy does.

• Then how come women never hit on me

• I just talked to her 5 minutes ago she said I could get that attention

• my fiance isn't possessive and controlling

• No. All my first crushes where really skinny sticks. Now, I'm into healthy guys (that don't have muscle because I;m not the biggest fan of a lot of muscle) or toned guys who are super-smart (like chess championship, straight As and honors classes smart) and funny and sweet.

• its about preference. some girls like bigger cuddly guys who may not be as fit or the skinny ones who dont do 'fit' yhings, as long as he takes care of himself

• That guy sounds really cocky and stupid. Every girl is different so it depends.

• I'm a skinny girl and I've dated chubby guys. I like guys with meat on them, skinny guys are a turn off for me

• Like how chubby... Im 510 240.. My gf is fit, im so glad she didn't care about my weight

• like so chubby that I couldn't look up at him while I was blowing him bc his belly blocked my view lol. Idc how big a guy is honestly as long as he has a good heart. I'm 5'8 130 pounds and I was head over heels for a guy that was 5'11 250 lbs

• He better not lose his fiancée!! She's the only woman I know that would put up with and be ok with her fiancée wantng other women hitting on him!! He better hold onto her because no other woman would be ok with that!!

• To be honest, yes

• I think most girls want a fit partner.

• Ok then how do you explain my fiance being fit?

• your response to her opinion makes absolutely no sense, she never said anything about your fiance.

• Not true @loverbird321 she tells me im hot all the time

What Guys Said 17

• There's a guy who will claim anything he feels that is holding him back. You'll have guys saying "girls only want rich guys" then I swear there was one who went to like... every question on gag whining that "girls only want good looking guys" and I think I eventually got blocked by him which is good because at the rate he was going he woulda burnt those words into my monitor.

But honestly, it's lame to say but "there's someone for everyone."

• Yeah its probably true as the reverse probably is as well. But reality will kick in eventually for both sides and they'll get over their standard. Attraction is a "double edged sword" and a mirror where we can't see ourselves.
    Personally, it should be about lifestyle because if you're someone who lives an active and healthy lifestyle because its important to you, then it makes sense to want a partner with such values. But if you don't then I don't understand why you'd want to be with someone so different than you even if they were attractive.

I don't want a "fitness freak" as my partner but a girl who takes care of herself somewhat doesn't seem like it should be too much to ask for.

• Well im engaged and my fiance is fit but i dont know why others dont like me

• Well i can't please myself sexually

• I thought you have a fiancée?
      You need no one's approval whether you are pleased sexually or not but "to each his own".

• It depends on the person you're trying to date. I don't think everyone would care, you would need to find someone who values exercise and fitness for that.

• I dont want to exercise. I hate everything about it.. I hate the vanity that comes with it

• THen why dont they date fat guys. I've had fit women tell me they only want to date guys

• Who says they don't! You are judging and generalizing ALL women based on what one person says. I see plenty of heavier guys with fit women and heavier women with fit guys at the beach all the time. I think the problem isn't your weight, it's your attitude. It is really negative, self-pitying and all around crappy. You should be happy you already have a significant other instead of whining that you want more. I wonder what your girlfriend would say if she knew that you posted this?

• I think it's absolutely hilarious how much trolling this guy is doing, LOL

• most of the girls are already mad at him... their reactions are funny

• I'm fit, and I'd say its not true lol

I'm still single !

I think being fit is just a bonus thing

• It's not true, but no girl is going to see being fit as a turn off. It's just another turn on for most girls. There is an extreme tho. Some girls don't want a guy who is overly into his body or super active lifestyle that she can't keep up with, because it would be exhausting. When I was 17, I wouldn't date a girl who wasn't able to keep up with me at the time. I had an active lifestyle and I did not want to lounge around doing nothing for hours at a time.

• I don't care if a girl likes me i got hand so i use that fuck them
    so maybe have that attitude dude don't let shallow females
    bring you down. Now not all females are shallow but the ones
    who are say fuck them, you don't owe them bitches a answer
    also that guy who said that stuff is little bastard with no balls
    who can't meet me in dark alley

• I beg for his help cuz he's a fit guy then he promised to help me then he told people im a troll and to f off. I told him I was saddened that I have a disease and I just needed help

• Hey dude don't let them bring you down

• So its ok im alone cuz they have a preference. Sorry but my hand isn't enough. I deserve more

• Fit girls want fit guys.
    Non-fit girls won't care if a guy is fit.

• My fiance is fit.. Explain that.. She fell in love with my heart. Beauty is skin deep

• so you want attention, why can't she get attention too?

• she can get attention

• LOL @ update

• Fitness, to me, reflects on the self control and ambition of the person. As some said, generally a person around your fitness level will be more compatible. same goes for ambition and self control...

Controlling weight is easier than you think (reformed fattie here).

Basically weight change is: Calories Eaten - (BMR, around 2800 for a 260lb man) - calories burned during exercise.
    Eat less or exercise more. Don't eat more and exercise more, your spinning your wheels.

• Then how do you explain i have a fit fiance

• so you speak for women

• why do you ask for opinions if you are going to attack every answer that you get? Honestly, like I said in another of my comments, your attitude is the problem, not your weight

• Don't believe everything you see. The question is subjective. If you were hitting on elite socialites, chances are more than likely they want a fit man. But if you're hitting on the average school teacher for example, chances are her expectations are not that high and she'll accept you. Makes sense?

• There is truth to that but there is always someone for somebody. Not everyone is picky and some are less shallow than others.

• false, I've seen women with men who totally let themselves go

• There's guys on here that think boobs that aren't flat are disgusting. No one makes absolute sense, or any sense at all in both cases.

• Probably for some but not all.

• This is almost true, most women will pick a fit guy over a fat guy.

• You can get women to like you as a friend by talking to them