Did I Wait Too Long With This Girl? Can I Fix It?

I'm not really good at dating in real life, so I decided to try Tinder out, and I started talking to this girl. We talked a lot of Tinder, then we eventually moved to phone numbers, Facebook and Snapchat.

For the past two months, I have been talking to this girl everyday... and she expressed how much she liked me recently.

I learned that she lived 1.5 hours away from me. Because my car breaks down a lot (it has over 300,000 miles), I try to keep things local and try to limit my driving. I've been stranded a few times because of my car.

I just got out of college. So I moved back in with my parents, have student loans and I am just trying to get a job and get back on my feet.

I knew she really liked me, but, at first, I guess I took it for granted since we talked everyday like best friends. As we kept talking and were having a good time doing so, she often expressed interest in seeing me.

A few days ago, she left town to visit her friends and to hang out, which she rarely does. During this time when I was not talking to her, I started realizing that I missed her and I really wanted to talk to her and that I may possibly like her as well.

When she came back... she started acting different. She stopped messaging me, would reply with one word replies and seemed kinda uninterested. When I talked to her about it, she said she recently started talking to someone else.

When I told her about my current situation (as stated above as to why I couldn't see her in person). She would reply with, "Okay :)" or "Oh, I see :)". I also told her I really like her, and she just said, "Thank you ;)" and that's it.

Once I get my own place and a new car, I would have been able to at least see her. I dunno... I just feel like I failed her, hurt her a little and I'm not sure how to fix it.

She says she wants to be friends... but we're not talking like we used to.

This has been bugging me most of the day.

What Girls Said 1

• You hesitated... she moved on ! I can't tell you it's over ! you guys didn't even meet ! but your lack of confidence isn't that attractive and I must tell you I can feel it by reading the details! you have to be firm and confident ! you guys have to meet ! to get a closer or start a new chapter , after meeting you'll decide : stay friends or move to the next level !
    stay strong and good luck with the job hunt :D

What Guys Said 0