Did I Wait Too Long With This Girl? Can I Fix It?

I'm not really good at dating in real life, so I decided to try Tinder out, and I started talking to this girl. We talked a lot of Tinder, then we eventually moved to phone numbers, Facebook and Snapchat.

For the past two months, I have been talking to this girl everyday... and she expressed how much she liked me recently.

I learned that she lived 1.5 hours away from me. Because my car breaks down a lot (it has over 300,000 miles), I try to keep things local and try to limit my driving. I've been stranded a few times because of my car.

I just got out of college. So I moved back in with my parents, have student loans and I am just trying to get a job and get back on my feet.

I knew she really liked me, but, at first, I guess I took it for granted since we talked everyday like best friends. As we kept talking and were having a good time doing so, she often expressed interest in seeing me.

A few days ago, she left town to visit her friends and to hang out, which she rarely does. During this time when I was not talking to her, I started realizing that I missed her and I really wanted to talk to her and that I may possibly like her as well.

When she came back... she started acting different. She stopped messaging me, would reply with one word replies and seemed kinda uninterested. When I talked to her about it, she said she recently started talking to someone else.

When I told her about my current situation (as stated above as to why I couldn't see her in person). She would reply with, "Okay :)" or "Oh, I see :)". I also told her I really like her, and she just said, "Thank you ;)" and that's it.

Once I get my own place and a new car, I would have been able to at least see her. I dunno... I just feel like I failed her, hurt her a little and I'm not sure how to fix it.

She says she wants to be friends... but we're not talking like we used to.

Updates:
This has been bugging me most of the day.

0|0
1|0

What Girls Said 1

• You hesitated... she moved on ! I can't tell you it's over ! you guys didn't even meet ! but your lack of confidence isn't that attractive and I must tell you I can feel it by reading the details! you have to be firm and confident ! you guys have to meet ! to get a closer or start a new chapter , after meeting you'll decide : stay friends or move to the next level !
    stay strong and good luck with the job hunt :D

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.