Is it weird if a boyfriend and girlfriend had the same last name?

Do you think this is a weird thing?

• Yes it's weird
  • No its not weird
WE ARE NOT RELATED

Most Helpful Girl

• Its cute. I wouldn't change my last name if I get married so that would be a plus.

What Girls Said 10

• No it's not weird. As long as ur not related. I mean, I have a very popular last name so half my friends even have the same last name as me. haha. I think it would be weird if u had the same first name but what are the chances of that? :p

• its more of the amusing typa weird, not incest weird.
    if they are somehow related its defo incest weird

• As long as you aren't related it's fine I guess

• Hehe thats cool as, like what are the odds of that happening!

• I know people who had the same last name and got married! Which is cool because name changing after getting married is a huge process

• It's so cool cute sweet nice thing *-* OMO Awwww :3

• As long as you guys dont look alike!

• Lol it's pretty cool as long as they are not related. One of them could even say to the other, "we where meant to be. Our last names prove it!" or something cute like that.

• Haha nope not related at all

• maybe you guys are from same dad :P oh thats bad.. that means u guys are siblings xP (JUST KIDDING)

• I actually had dated someone with the same last name it was really sweet. Like if you decide to get married you wouldn't have to change you last name

What Guys Said 5

• Socially awkward and a little odd..

... but at least you dont have to debate whose name to take after the wedding...
    ... You so have to go double barrelled!

• I heard dat people with same last name will have babies with deformity effect thats why we dont allow same last name marriage..

• Divine sign brother

• It's weird but not to the

• When I was in high school there was this couple at my school who had the same last name of Adams. We eventually found out that they were cousins.

• She doesn't look like me, she's blonde and I'm Russian.

• That's cool. I wasn't trolling by the way. I was being quite serious with what I said above :/. Anyway... don't worry too much about it. It's not like you are in high school. People won't really care.

• I gotcha man haha