White guys, would you date a black girl?

This question has nothing to do with racism!!
Ok, I've realized that I've been attracted to white guys from a young age lol. I'm black. They just seem more appealing to me, but I've never dated one. I date a Spanish guy tho. I don't think they're attracted to me lol or maybe it's cuz I live in the Caribbean and all I see is black guys lol. Anyway this was just to ask u Caucasian hotties if u like black girl. (And if u're wondering I'm very attractive and I get tons of guys. They're just not my type lol)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I have, and I would do it again.

• Why are you Anon then?

• I'm always anon. I'm also in a committed relationship right now. :)

• More importantly, "Iron" man, why the fuck do you care?

What Guys Said 5

• The girl is the pic seems mixed. If that is you then you should have no problems getting any man no matter what color he is.

• Your profile picture is not black I would date the girl in the pic

• I would if I was attracted to the woman

• I'm not attracted to black girls, so no. I have nothing against em, just no sexual attraction.

• I'm a black widow baby.
    black
    black
    black widow baby

What Girls Said 3

• Spanish people are white

• There are a lot of white guys who date blacks n some dont. But you only know when they take interest in you or actually try getting to know you. I personally like all race but Im a sucker for blue eyes guys. Im black and had been hit on by plenty, one guy liked me but his bestfriend didn't like black girls. We use to argue a lot because he was really rude about dating black girls (stereotypes) It dont bother him that we date and after seeing me so much he actually wants to date a black girl now. I think some may say that dont until they see one that catches their eye. I love being the first black girl my boyfriend has dated, he gets hit on a lot by any girl. But he's still stuck 3 years strong and he's love this chocolate cookie. Some really would date a black girl.

• I know that are some that will and some that won't. Its almost like a white girl not like blacks guys.