Is it a good thing that I still get nervous around her?

I still get really nervous and get butterfly's in my stomach when I talk to my girlfriend and we've been dating for almost a year.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's cute but if you are actually nervous to the point where you hold things back from her for fear of her opinion then it suggests you are lacking trust comfort which is important. you need to be able to be yourself fully and feel safe.

What Girls Said 2

• You mean is it a bad thing that she still excites you and make you happy to be around her? No. Why would that be a bad thing?

• Yes, that is really cute. (: Means you aren't getting bored. But I do suggest you to calm down and take a breath. Don't get too comfortable though. (: S'cute.

What Guys Said 1

• as long as it doesn't bother her. i wouldn't say it's bad or good it just shows your in love, and being in love can be bad and good. if she reciprocates your feelings than it's good, but if she ends up breaking up with you than it's bad because it will take longer to get over her.