Are high-school relationships worth it FOR THE EXPERIENCE?

I just asked a question about wether or not high-school relationships are worth it in general, and I'm wondering if they are worth having just for the dating experience? Thanks!!

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• i think some kind of interaction is important when you're in high school, just for the experience. maybe not necessarily being in a relationship, but i think it's good to at least go on a date, have a crush, or really like someone, just something that exposes you to those kinds of emotions.

What Girls Said 4

• No, but it's important to see how guys work and think and what not, but I wouldn't waste my time dating a guy in high school. It's more important to get an education, go to college, and thats where the Hot guys are at.

• I don't think so. That's just wasting your time and emotions.

• No, any guy I've ever met always wanted sex from me. I'm glad they were honest about it, but they were so quick to ask... they didn't even know my name or anything :p

• I didn't date or have sex in high school
    I'm not an experiment
    Those men tried though lmao
    I turned them down

What Guys Said 4

• Of course it is. It's good to have experiences, and you learn, and you can figure out how to do it better.

• First love (that too true love) just because of my school
    And no bad experience!
    If you respect their emotion they would respect yours

• from what my friends have said NO

• I have never been in one before but I just started high school a month ago