Would you keep a girl around even though she said she doesn't know if she wants a relationship?

But still do your own thing going out with other girls. I do like the girl even as a friend so maybe just keeping her around could be a good thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should keep the girl. If you just give up like that it shows you don't like her enough, and this will confirm her feelings of not going out with you. She's unsure because you're her friend and she isn't able to differentiate the difference between love and friendship.
    If you really do like her then continue to pursue her.

I know my story is irrelevant, but there was a guy who really loved me, but I told him I didn't like him. He continued to pursue me, and then I think I did like him sooner or later, but I never admitted it because that was our last year together in school. I really regret it now because he gave so much to me, even when I friendzoned him 3572045times, he would always comfort me and buy me various gifts when I really wanted something but couldn't afford it.

If you want the girl to like you, you must show her your must ultimate care for her. Sooner or later she'll realize she'll never find someone like you again.

• Buying a girl gifts to get her to like you just doesn't make sense to me. I do want to pursue, but there's only so much a guy will do before he gives up. This was actually the second time around we dated/hung out.

What Girls Said 2

• Instead of doing your own thing, work on how to get her to feel attracted to you. Listen to her, treat her well, flirt with her etc. It's all fun! She will enjoy your company and will be coming back for more soon! Don't just sit there and wait untill she's ready, you don't have enough time for that!
    Good Luck! :)

• And how do I transition from dating to just being friends? When we go out as friends I can't be taking her out to dinner and paying for little things like coffee or anything like that. Do I just say were only friends and we are going Dutch lol

• you should try to ask her if she wants to be friends with benefits, sex can help you become closer, maybe she will change her mind, but try not to put to many feelings, you might suffer if she doesn't want anything

What Guys Said 4

• Yea you could keep her around just don't do it for a specific cause, do it for her friendship... not for anything else.

• I actually tried that and we ended up hanging out and hooking up again. That's why I don't know if I should just completely cut ties.

• Then you need to tell her that this isn't a game, someone can get really hurt. Either friends with benefits or friends...

• I ether get what I want, or I don't, but I'm not going to tease myself with the unattainable.

• Well she definitely isn't eager to jump into your arms, so I guess she isn't really all that interested.
    Friends are cool, though.

• It depends on how bad I had it for her. Sometimes it can be too painful to keep them around. Other times I can easily accept them as nothing more than a friend.

• We've done nothing more than make out, but it might be the fact I just want to sleep with her too. Its a tough situation.