I have only looks to offer?

I feel like i only have looks to offer. I would love to date/ have a relationship. But Its like guys only want me for sex, not all of them but most of them. Its starting to effect my comfidence, and i just feel like im a boring and weird person that is only good for sex. I dont know what to do and i feel like im going to be alone for a very long time.

Most Helpful Guy

• re-evaluate the guys who you flirt, date, and interact with. the common thread seems to be that they are after one thing. try to seek out and surround yourself with guys who are interested in more than just who you are as a physical or sexual being. guys who are after you for physical intimacy will usually be able to tap into your feelings and need for positive reinforcement by complimenting you and what not but it sounds to me like you want to find guys who are into you for more than that...

so seek those guys out. don't let sex or physical intimacy be an option without a deeper connection. it may be or feel difficult but there are good guys out there who aren't only after one thing

What Guys Said 11

• One thing I have learned is that if you believe that it will come to pass. It affects your attitude and approach to things. If you feel that you are only a pretty face and no one wants to know more about you than that, you are going to give off that vibe. You might find yourself playing into that whether you mean to or not. Honestly you need to also look at the types of people you hang out with. If they are guys who just look at women for their looks and not whats below the surface than thats how you are going to get treated. A guy who likes a girl for more than looks is going to want to know what makes you tick. Knowing someone inside and out is something I like to do because then you find out what kind person they really are. Are they really the romantic they claim or are they an axe murderer.

• yeah @Shyguy_1988 be making sense yo :D change your perspective on yourself and life. and just keep swimming.

• If that is what you believe that is what you will become. I believe there is more to you then that, just because a few bad relationships happened shouldn't make you so negative. Try getting to know someone and hold off the sex part and make a connection with them so you know they really like you for who you are! Build your way into a relationship, become there best friend and just talk and get to know someone before going farther. Best of luck, stay positive!

• ! - Raise your standards for yourself.

2 - Raise your standards for men.

• I agree with MsFZB6...

• Broaden your horizons and take up different hobbies and interests.

• approach nice looking guys if u re attractive then you re in. answer mine please

• Why don't you try giving the ones that respect you a chance? or are they not good enough?

• It's okay, I have everything BUT looks to offer Q_Q

• I doubt you will be alone for a very long time.

• Identify where you can improve and try to improve yourself

What Girls Said 2

• You're dating the wrong guys. Unfortunately there are still many many many men out there who think that if a woman easily has sex with him she is not relationship material. Because in their eyes women who enjoy sex are whores. Yes, we still live with these ideas about women. You are dating boys who think this way. So it's not you, it's them!

You have to really think twice before you have sex with someone. You are looking for a relationship so focus on the relationship building and avoid sex. Date guys that are serious about relationships, that don't mind waiting for the sex part. If a guy doesn't want to wait, he only wants you for sex. Sex does not equal love, even if many women feel it that way.

It sucks I know! especially if you just happen to really love sex and don't think much of having sex on the first date.

• I think you're looking in the wrong places.