Should I get cosmetic surgery done on my face?

ok if you look in my avatar, its me, i edited my pic's...

on the left of the photo its retouched

and on the right of the photo it untouched, its my oringinal face...

ok the reason why i want to do this is coz i feel i would look better and be better if i changed my face, and my ex left me for a girl who looks like megan fox and my current bf just recently told me that my sister is prettier to him...

but pleasssee be honest and answer if i should get a nose job or not...

and please no mean answers or silly ones either...

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you shouldn't get cosmetic surgery. You may think it's going to make you feel more secure and comfortable in your own skin but it won't. You'll just find something else that makes you dissatisfied.

p. s. Your ex is a looser. He said those things to you because he knows you're insecure about it and wanted to make you feed bad in order to boost his own self worth.

What Guys Said 8

• no you look fine. there are always gonna be girls that look better than you but if you are with a guy, most won't try to score up to another girl without a different reason. be comfortable in your own skin and treat what guy you are with right and you should be fine

• I am against cosmetic surgery, uless someone has been in an accident or something, and they get reconstructive surgery. You look perfectly normal and pretty. To have an operation done on something as delicate as your face, in the hope of attracting other people is not a good idea IMO. Here's why: There are more than 6 billion people in the world, and they will all have different opinions on every aspect of you. Some will think you are unattractive. Others that you are perfect. Changing your body to please them is an unnecessary gamble which will likely not make you feel better about yourself. If, after you get surgery, another boyfriend leaves you, what part of your body will you operate on then? Do you see? It is a never-ending battle to 'correct' yourself to please others. And it will never be enough. Instead you need to accept that you are imperfect, because you are human. We're all imperfect, even those that seem perfect. Instead, you should learn to love the whole you, and focus on what is RIGHT about your face rather than what you consider to be WRONG with it. And generally: Focus on being happy, rather than on your looks. I have learned to do this, after I grew older and uglier. But I feel so much better and more confident. And it means that people actually seem to like me better than before when I was younger and more focused on my looks.

• ok this has made me understand a lot more than before, i will keep this post in mind, and thank you for sharing your experiance, this was good to read, and thank you again and have a good day.

• Glad to hear it. Take care :)

• No, you look just fine. I would date you if we were compatible personality wise and this is coming from a guy who does care about looks and is attracted more to the conventionally beautiful.

• wow, thats a suprerising answer, thanks for your option, have a good day.

• No need to be surprised, there really isn't anything wrong with you. You just gotta carry yourself confidently. If you do really want to change anything, I would probably suggest a more stylish and sophisticated outfit. Surgery is definitely not necessary at all.

• i could change my clothing and do other styles... thanks for the tip.

• You don't need sugury. Honestly you are pretty either way and it won't make you feel any better about yourself. What would make you feel better is to surround yourself with people who make you feel beautiful and not date superficial jerks. Honestly if someone leaves you for how you look the relationship isn't worth it anyway.

• yes most answer are telling me that sugery won't make me feel better, i didn't think of it that way nor i realized it,...

• Don't change yourself cuz right pic is best really.

• You are completely fine. I understand your current bf emotionally triggered you after what he said about your pretty sister. You MUST stop paying attention to your ex-bf and you MUST stoo being insecure about the way you look. You are a gorgeous woman!

• aw thank you, thanks for your answer, have a good day you.

• Menace: if you get a nosejob I get a nosejob

• woah :p lol

• this is about 2 years ago

• ahh okie, well thanks for sharing the experiance of nose sugery... didn't imagine it could be painful.

• I
    Love
    Girls
    With
    Big
    Noses

What Girls Said 4

• No you shouldn't get cosmetic surgery. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way that you look. You're beautiful.

• All I see are toes

• now i put a pic of it there

• You look fine. Plastic surgery is a bit extreme. There are ways to use makeup to make your nose appear smaller if it's bothering you that much. YouTube is your friend.

• well i have contured my nose in this picture anyways... i do many makeup tricks, plus YouTube doesn't work in the country i live in.

• You're hot! o (^^o) (o^^) o

• aww thanks, same to you ;)

• The retouched picture does look better but it's not that serious. You still look pretty how you are.