When was the last time you had a crush on someone?

It's been a minute since I had an actual crush on someone. I honestly, don't see myself crushing on someone anytime soon either.

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe a month ago. I don't really have an interest in anyone at the moment. Definitely not crushing on anyone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I think its been 9 months now. almost a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • My new boss at work, so about two weeks ago or so it started.
    I never had a female boss and I'm finding her irresistible, its never going to happen though, I know that.

0|0
    0|0
  • One minute XD, A month ago for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just stopped crushing today. She shot me down :'(

0|0
    0|0
    • :((( her loss.

• Tru dat, she said she was flattered tho but she just isn't looking for a relationship right now. Weird tho cause homecoming is like in 2 weeks and she has like no guy friends. I don't know I should prob move on but part of me thinks I can break her out her shell, she's kinda shy.

• 5-6 months back. Not anymore !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for a long time

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess 5 seconds ago

0|0
    0|0
  • About a week ago I had a crush on a girl. It wasn't anything major, but it did hurt a little when she started going out with another guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Right at this moment after 6-7 months of feeling free from crushes. Now I feel not good enough again... great. Hope it goes away in a week or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a crush right now :(

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 years ago

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh wow, 4 years is a long time! You haven't found anyone worthy crushing on since then or you just not looking?

• A little of both my cousins tried fixing me up with this one guy but he wanted me to fit the image he had of me so I decided to focus all energy on work and other things not that I don't miss "catching feelings" but it just haven't happened.

• Ohh okay. I feel ya!

• crushing currently

0|0
    0|0
  • I have had the same crush for 7 YEARS!

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh my
      What's stopping you?

• Lots of things XD
      An example they are so much older than I am.

• A couple weeks ago. I'm still getting over it:/

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know if it's a crush or attraction... I'm not really good at it x)

0|0
    0|0