Bringing up sexual topics after 2nd date?

I´m new to dating (recently broken up) and met a guy twice on a coffee date. I like him, but I didn´t like that he flirted with me in a sexual way - he was joking that women are harassing him and sending him sexual texts, so he feels like a victim.

It was funny, but I´m not sure if he likes me when he is flirting in such a confident way.

Your opinions?

okay, so we were chatting together again and seems it helped that I didn´t react to those sexual innuendos, because he didn´t bring it up again. Instead of that, we talked about lifestyle, god, feminism (gender roles), etc.
he even noted few times that we have lots of in common. does this change something?

Most Helpful Guy

• He gives me impression that he is just looking for sex

• But aren´t all young men "dogs" and we can form them?

• I think that if it possible to guide him, that would work. But it works only if he is only "laddish", but a good person. If he is a player, then there is no chance to change it

• Yes lets hope things are good for you:))

What Guys Said 3

• he's just trying to get into your pants. If he really has so many options he won't be going on dates then would he

• go right ahead

• All bullcrap he's lying, sounds like a desperate guy just waiting to get in your pants.

What Girls Said 1

• It makes him seem kinda desperate to be honest.