Am I too old for dating?

I'm 24.5yrs old and I live in india. Getting a date and laid here is very difficult. You can get lynched in the process.

I've had only one girlfriend in the past and made love only to her.

I keep trying to date but the social dynamics here is so damn different than the west. Women I meet friendzone you by default. I live in constant fear that my flirting not be interpreted as harassment.

As a result I feel old... I feel like I'm twice my age... Also next year I will be joining the army so I feel ill either end up with an arranged marriage or shot.

I never got to have the fun that you people in the west enjoy :-(

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw I'm sorry!! Don't give up though, you are very young still. So no, you aren't too old to date. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there and be a little daring if you feel you're constantly filed in the friend zone. You seem like a fantastic and wonderful person and anyone would be lucky to have you. Don't ever doubt yourself. I believe there's someone out there for everyone. Hope I helped a little and best of luck! :)

What Girls Said 1

• You are never too old for dating. I know people who are 80 and they started dating and fell In love, it's never to late.

What Guys Said 2

• there are some guys your age and older that are still a virgin and never had a gf before, i don't see why you are upset about this

• at least you've had a girlfriend before, have been laid before

• i don't see why you should feel down about this