My sister is putting me in an awkward situation and is not being understanding?

My sister is trying to hook me up with her friend. I guess she is REALLY into me and talks about me constantly. The problem is she is fat and ugly, which is a deal breaker. My sister refuses to leave me alone about it. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe stop being such a jerk? You don't have to date her, but you also don't have to be a jerk. Just explain that it is weird to you that she seems to be obsessed, and that she isn't your type. Be stern and tell your sister that it won't Galen, but say it kindly otherwise she'll keep asking you.

• Believe me I've made the point to her, she can't take no for an answer. If I was a jerk I would be blatantly honest to the girls face

• Tell her that you can't force attraction. No matter how sweet someone is, for a relationship to work, there has to be some form of physical attraction.

What Girls Said 4

• tell your sister that her friend is too fat and ugly for you to date. if she really cares about her friend she wouldn't want to pass her off on a guy who feels that way about her. you can be nice to the fat girl but keep it 1000 with your sister and tell her the exact reason why you would never

• Just tell your sister straight up that you aren't attracted to the girl.

• I did and she is complaining to me that she's some sweet girl. I don't want to tell this girl straight up but I may have to.

• I think that's probably the best thing to do. Maybe try explaining that you don't find her attractive what-so-ever, but I guess there's only so much explaining you can do.

• Do not do it... Unless your down for a bj lol

• She is nasty looking I wouldn't let her even touch me

• Tell your sister that her friend is unattractive, and even though she is nice and she loves her, you can't see yourself with her.

What Guys Said 0