Why girls take ages to open up their feelings in relationships?

Why do girls give mixed signals and take a very long time to open up in relationships?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am having a very difficult time expressing my feelings, because of my past. I have been bullied and teased (mostly by men) about almost everything. I relate sharing my feelings and emotions to being vulnerable and weak. In a relationship I will eventually open up, when I know I can trust him for 100% and that he won't make fun of me.

• Yea I understand... appreciate u sharing this... it makes me more aware of multiple reasons... Abrigado...:)

• You're welcome! Glad I could help and open your mind for a bit :)

What Girls Said 3

• We wanna make sure we can trust you and that you're in it for the right reasons. Also we want to be sure of our feelings before telling you anything.

• I open up my feelings before the relationship.

• Because if we do it too soon we are considered 'emotional' and 'desperate'

• Yea kinda understand... just some of us guys r more direct... we come over as what we want in a relationship... be it friends or more... I guess... our emotions get really confused when we get mixed & offish behaviour... but judging with what you saying... it kind of the genetically make up of male & female speices... I suppose love grows... I can say that from experiance... but being guys we do like girls when they speak from their heart... we feel much closer to them... cos we know they trust us...& we reciprocate that trust with a lot of loving & care...:)

What Guys Said 1

• Some girls take 5 minutes