Girls!!! Would you let me take you out?

Soooo if i came up to you in public and started chatting with you, asked you how you are and where you're from and all that simple small talk. Would you let me take you out on a date? :)

• Yes
  • No
Please let me take you out? :)
Lol answer this as if you are single. It's a hypothetical question

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Before you said "eat you out". Lol so assuming you had those intentions, no.
    But if I hadn't read that pervy question before, then yes. :)

• Nope, I hate over confident cocky guys that just walk up to me and ask me out. Now if you fein interest in something im doing and we strike up a conversation for longer than 15 minutes and you say you want to get to know me better thats different. .. but a cheesy one liner or hey your cute or can I buy you coffee will get you looks of daggers

• I won't use any one liners. I'll walk up to you and ask you how you are, what your name is, and try to make small talk (where are u from, what do u do for a living, etc.)

• Usually personality decides if im attracted... like a guy who is shy and stuttery and afraid to approach me.. I find sexy as hell.. but if you manage to talk your way into a conversation with me and I see your ok.. then I will really look at you.. otherwise. . You you could be a model in boxers and I won't even glance

• interesting, but a shy and quiet guy who doesn't approach you, you wouldn't talk to anyway. You can only talk with those who approach you unless of course you decide on doing the approaching :)

• Assuming I'm single, sure. You're good looking, approaching me shows confidence and asking about me shows interest. All good things.

• No, random small talk is definitely not enough reason for me to consider going out on a date with someone.

• Not at all, but you may have my number and we can meet again.

• I know you so pull up a chair you goose 😏

• Haha happy to see you have taken my advice and replaced eat to take lol

• Yup. So what do u pick? :)

• Lol your secrets safe with me though pmsl

• Lol okay good. But that was just a question out of curiosity. I actually want to find a gf.

• sorry no haha engaged.

• If u were single?

• I'd freaking pray there were some newspapers or a damn store around for my dignity.

• Lol. Who needs dignity these days anyway?

What Guys Said 2