Do women need men for anything other than financial support and entertainment?

Do women need men for anything other than financial support and entertainment

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember my aunt in his father funeral. Her husband was the only husband who supported , who held her hands. Their marriage is best marriage not just in our family, also within other married couples. And they have been married for 20 years. They are happy. I always take them as a great example.

What Girls Said 11

• Well, I can support myself financially and I can also entertain myself, so I don't need a guy to do those things for me. (It's nice, but I don't NEED it, lol).

I think too many guys believe that the only things women want from them is money and sex. It's not true for most women. For me, I want a man who loves me, respects me, supports me when I need it, and most importantly, can be my best friend as well as my lover. I provide the same in return.

• Screw Money!
    Here's what is more important to a person like me...
    A Listener
    Love
    Care
    Trust
    Loyalty
    Respect
    Compassion
    Affection
    Supporting each others dreams and ambitions
    Understanding each other in ways nobody else can

• I was told women don't need men because they get their emotional support from friends

• Yes it's true a lot of girls are like that. The girls with barely any friends turn to their boyfriend for emotional support

• The only reason I want a man is for love & companionship. I would never be with a man just for money. I'm not sure what you mean by entertainment though. Do you mean to have someone to go with you to parties & such or to have someone who makes you laugh & keeps you, entertained?

• I was told most women don't need men because they can get emotional support from friends and family and that women are perfectly fine never having a boyfriend

• That may be the case for "some" women. But I don't think a man can be replaced by friends or family, at least for me. Romantic love can't be experienced with friends or family.

• i never needed my bf for financial support. when my bf was ill-treated with his boss, i told him to quit his job and i'll be the one to support him but that does not mean i'm rich. also here in the Philippines, a lot of women even work abroad to support their husband and family back at home.

• I need a man for stability & protection. That could encompass financial support. Not sure where entertainment would come in. I often like being the silly one.

• Do you need men for companionship and emotional closeness

• Well yeah, that falls under stability.

• BABIEEEES!! They need ya for that ;)

• That's bull shit, we need them, I would die without them.

• Financial support? You got to be kidding. You perspective on women are clearly wrong and no women would want to have anything I do with you if you continue to see them them that way.

• No, both genders are programmed to want each other

• I will let you know when a man actually gives me financial support and money for entertainment

• The only thing I'd WANT a man for is his penis. You know what, they've got all kind of sex toys nowadays so cross that off too. I can financially support myself and as for entertainment that's what YouTube, Concerts and movies are for, duh.

Don't really think that anyone needs a man anymore seeing as they don't really exists!

You're misogynistic. Get your shaving cream out of your butt.

No I'm not a feminist. I'm honest.

• That and they watch Dr. Phil!

• Sex and emotional stuff.

What Guys Said 5

• They need men for the D more than for financial support...

• Who built your house?

• That's what they mean by "financial support". Houses and manufactured goods are just there. Nobody makes them. You just have to buy them.

• Well, it would be funny if I was joking.

• Sounds like it to me :)

• opening jars

• Yesss this as well!

• I never said women didn't need men. I believe they are equally dependent. And just because you haven't heard it... doesn't mean it hasn't been said.

• @Estelita fair enough

• The only reason a woman can survive "without a man" is because men make it possible.

• And thank you for that freedom.

• You're welcome. A little appreciation goes a long way.

• No. Being a woman's entertainment (Court jester) is most important, and financial security comes in second.

Anything else they're not interested in.