What men actually prefer for first date make up on girls?

All I have heard and read so far are all from girls' perspective on how they should wear make up or dress on their first dates. Buy do men really care what we look like on our first dates? If so, then what do you really prefer?

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer no make up so I can see all the flaws I'm getting involved with. I would also prefer her hair to be up so I can view her bone structure. Girls tend to hide their flaws such as protruding zygoma bones with their hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I believe that the preferences will largely be determined by their supposed intentions.

Personally I do think that it's a good idea not to over do it on the first date. At first he might be disappointed, but if he likes your personality, those supposed outward 'flaws' will quickly turn into the unique traits that remind him of you :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I will tell you something. I have never worn make-up besides Halloween, and just kidding around to go to a night club with my friends. I do not believe women need to wear make-up any day any time. They are beautiful the way they are. No need to cover up the naturalness. I have a boyfriend, and he is always telling me how much he likes that about me. Think about how scary guy will think you are when he sees you without it.

0|0
    0|0