Would you stop pursuing her?

If she said she liked you and thought you were perfect, but didn't know if she wanted a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of time girl who say this have been hurt before or have had bad experiences that lead to commitment phobia. I know this because it's happened to me. But then I met this really great guy who I was interested in and we started out just getting to know each other and hanging out. I slowly got over my fear of dating again and I started to see myself being with him more and more, and eventually I could see myself in a relationship with him. Good Luck!

• My question is how do I go from taking her out places picking up the check to not. If she obv doesn't want a relationship should I still be paying for stuff when hanging out?

• At the beginning when we were hanging out together she would offer to pay, but I told her I'd pay when I realized I liked her and wanted to date her. It would feel awkward paying for her now if she indirectly says she doesn't want a relationship

• If you guys have already tried dating and she told you that she didn't want a relationship then she might be serious. Maybe you should back off and not contact her for a while to see if she misses you. Sometime you dont know what you've got until you lose it.

What Girls Said 2

• Well are you making it obvious that you want something more? Hear her side of the story maybe you guys might not making things clear? If she says she doesn't want anything to do with you then respect her wishes BUT if she comes back you have the right to say, "You know what you had your chance!" That'll be a total life lesson for her.

• Well what exactly happened was while we were dating I asked where we were heading with this and she took it as I was asking for committment. She then said she didn't know what she wants. This was alarming and now I don't know if I should keep pursuing her.

• This could work there it's a 50/50, well you don't have to leave her you just have to ACT like you are looking for something better. Don't imply it just don't call or text her as often pretty much don't be in her life as much as you usually are. She will realize that she actually appreciates you and wants to be part of your life. How long have you two been dating?

• About 3 months

• yes sounds like you would be wasting your time

What Guys Said 6

• Yes. My time, affection, and attention is to important for me to waste waiting around for someone to decide what they want.

• Even if you were friends before

• Yeah. That still doesn't justify their actions. Life is to short to sit around hoping or wondering if someone is willing to commit. Its just not right to string someone along like that.

• Depends on her reason for not wanting a relationship.

• School and work

• Tone it down as in stop contacting her for a week or two?

• Well more like contact her less, but if I had to I would do no contact just so I could reflect and get my shit together to help me tone it down.

• I'd probably just keep her around as a piece of arse from time to time.

• Without a second thought. I don't want to deal with that fence-sitting bullshit.

• Probably, yea

• If she doesn't want a relationship, then I wouldn't press her for one. However if we still liked each other, I would still try to remain close with her because at some point, she will change her mind.