This magic moment where?

So I had a moment recently, something that had never happened before to me. Now don't get me wrong I'm a hopeless romantic, and I believe love really does exist. But I had something happen that just blew my mind away.
I was at a local fast food place place the other day, and was standing in line to place my order. there was a chick in front of me. Well this chick turns around, and BAM!! It was like a in the movies moment. It wasn't that she was super hot or anything like that. But something about her made time completly stop, like in the movies where everything slows down and some but from a love song plays. I have never had anything like this happen before and that even goes for the girl I was engaged to. We never said anything to each other, nothing exchanged at all, just a moment where wr meet eyes and everything stopped then we smiled, and that was it. I'm aware I probably should have asked for her number. That moment haunted me for two weeks (in a good way).
So I'm asking has this ever happened to anyone else before?

Most Helpful Guy

• The closest i have had to a moment like that was where i was at a Burger Joint and as i was placing the order the Cashier couldn't stop laughing or smiling. *Shrugs*

What Girls Said 1

• Wow... That's really awesome. The most I've ever had is meeting the gaze of a boy in middle school as I was leaving my first class of the day. I was walking out of the classroom and I tossed my hair because it was in my face and when I looked again, this guy was staring at me and we just looked at each other and I swear that it felt like time froze for just a moment. I felt something so unique, but amazing. We didn't actually meet until the following year or get together even though I was madly in love with him, but it was still a great moment for me and one that I'll always remember. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Nope I've never been in love. And you made a mistake not asking for her number.

• She actually sought me out and found me, I live in a small town so everyone knows everyone. I'm a wallet so everyone knows who I am, just most don't know my name. She spent three weeks trying to find me and who I am.

• Wow that's a great story to tell if you guys get in a serious relationship.

• I know right? Thanks