What's the best way to become a "jerk" in a girl's mind?

I'm curious for several reasons.

• Tell a girl you love her, have sex with her then ditch her.
  • Tell a girl you love her, have sex with her then mistreat her
  • Have sex with a girl "twice" then ditch her
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I'm sorry but why ask this question?

• For the same reasons girls want to know how to make a guy jealous or hurt some guy's feelings. I've been on the receiving end too many times, countless times actually and I am tired of being the one to taking it so why not dish out the pain that girls usually give me.

• You're sick. This is the reason I wish this planet would just fucking explode sometimes.

• Here's an idea maybe you go for the wrong girls, don't base your past relationships or what ever on every girl you meet or you'll never find a decent relationship hun.

What Girls Said 6

• well all A, B&C are almost the same lol :P
    it wouldn't matter which situation it would be.. the result 's one

• That's some reasons. But I'm not going to have sex with a guy before marriage ( yes I'm that kind of person ). So if u wanted to make me think ur a jerk. Try to boss me around. Shut doors in my face. Talk mean to me ect. If u want more ideas just ask.

• Ok... I'll have to find out what type of girl she is before knowing the best way to be a jerk.

• A. It's the most cruel because he lied to and fooled her instead of just admitting he's a man slut.
    B. Would be too obvious
    C. The girl is stupid

• I'm gonna have to go with other... and say egotistical. Loving yourself more than the world turns you into a jerk. The sleeping with ones, the girl is pretty much an idiot and to blame for falling for any of that I think.

• I think you're already there.

• Yes those are all asshole moves if you want to hurt a girl do those or play constant head games, build her up tear her down ad naseum until she never wants to talk to you again then move next door to her.

• Then if that doesn't work sleep with her BFF, sister, cousin, arch enemy and constantly stir up drama.

• You can also add sleeping with her mom to that list.

Another thing you may want to consider is being nice at first then mean and then ask her why do you like jerks? Then just assumes he likes jerks and continue being an asshole.

• * she

What Guys Said 6

• LOL all are bad. But ignoring a girls text after sex or just letting her know she's just one of your many sex objects is pretty cold

• Hate the game dude, not the player!

• If you are wondering if girls really do like the asshole guys more than the nice guys they do 90% of the time I would estimate. The reason is because people who are cocky or arrogant seem very confident and nice guys are usually insecure and lack confidence. Just a shy nice guy here realizing that the only way to get good is to be confident and tell girls like it is don't treat them any different then you would treat boys. Just add in the fact you want to have sex with them and that's about it really in my mind.

• Why do you wanna be a jerk? I don't understand why guys who can't a girlfriend or have been hurt give bad boys/ So called jerks a bad rap. Guys need to learn how to balance bad boy and nice guy be assertive in your intentions and at the same time show the girl you like some respect on occasion. Being her friend at first is dishonest learn how to flirt, clean up and learn how to man up.

• catch her ball in softball

• Tell her she's ugly or flat chested or something.