Is this cheating or not?

I caught my boyfriend having an account on a website called kiksexting. Total of 6 posts were on, and 2 were most recent. I told him about it and he lied, saying it wasn't him. After finding his kik account, he finally admitted to being on there. And the last time he was on was "3 weeks ago."

We've been dating for 10 months, and we just recently signed a lease together for our first apartment. Now I'm at a loss. He also said he saw about 5 nudes and he deleted them. Said he talked to girls but it was "friendly."

I can't help but feel betrayed and angry. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If this is the guy who left you 2 months ago, dump him, because basically he is just staying with you until he finds something better. Otherwise, you probably could pay more attention to him and take him on more social outings and have more sex with him so he isn't looking for socialization and sex on kik (that is if you want him to spend less time there). If the thought of him on there bothers you, then you should probably find someone else who doesn't do this. Although, I don't think they are any perfect guys out there who aren't going to occasionally admire a picture of a girl somewhere (and it doesn't matter how naked they are) or have a pleasurable conversation with a female.

What Guys Said 3

• Get angry at yourself. You are not doing your homework. Your better than that and is it cheating? No. He is simply lusting after another thing. You have to step it up and take charge in the matter but don't go over board. While dating there's still a lot you got to know about him. And also keep a cool head.

• Kik him out because he shouldn't be looking at pics of naked girls and talking dirty because that's usually what like is used for x

• If he agrees to being tied to a chair while you kick the shit out of him, forgive him.

What Girls Said 2

• Explain that, because he cheated, you are no longer able to continue the relationship with him. Convey the reasons why it's hard to trust him any more after the infidelity. Explain how the cheating affected your ability to love and care for him in the way you once did.

• Yes, as Camenta just said. I agree with her completely.

• Yes it is, if he really loves u and want u , he wouldn't do that, once a lier , always a lier, once a cheater , always a cheater, 10 month is not too long, so leave before it gets longer and the pain will be bigger ,