Is my bf apologising to me after our fight?

My boyfriend and I had an argument over text four days ago. At the time, he said that he needed time to think about our relationship. I replied with that I wished him all the best if that was what he wanted. I didn't contact him at all.

Yesterday, he then sent me a text asking me how I was doing. He went on to say that he 'felt strange' and when I asked him what he meant, he said "I don't know... with what we said before"

He then went on to say he cared about me and wanted to talk to me in person.

Does it sound like my bf is apologising to me after our argument?

Most Helpful Guy

• he is doing his best to make up for what happened, without explicitly apologizing (probably because his ego doesn't allow him to do that).

• or because it simply isn't necesarily his fault. Remember, apologize only when it's just!
      Could be both of them are to be blamed, just sayan.

• You're most welcome! :)

• Thanks for 'Most helpful opinion'! :)

What Guys Said 3

• This might come as a shock but if he said the words "he cares about you"... normally if you with someone and say something affectionate you'd say the word "love"... but the word CARE is from a friendship point of view...
    To me it sounds like he could be wanting to break up with you...

But don't jump to conclusions, this isn't a fact, it could be just the way he expresses himself and I'm wrong about the breakup situation... I'm just saying that is IS a possibility and I'd rather make sure you're prepared than him catching you off guard...

I REALLY hope he's apologizing and not the other possibility...

Good luck.

• yeah he feels a little embarrassed and dosent wanna lose his girl

• I agree with aficionado... Its his way of saying sorry

What Girls Said 3

• Kind of, his trying to suck up to you. He hasn't said "I'm sorry about the fight" so no not yet, he hasn't apologised to you yet.. He might apologise to you when you meet up with him..

• It sounds like he wants to apologise to you when you meet

• Apologizing*

• I hate people who chick spilling we are nont in freaking school

• You're horrible at it. I don't think you ever made it past elementary school.

• Actually, both are grammatically correct.

Apologised is the British variation on the English word and I live in the UK, so I'm gonna go with my version.