Signs that a woman is punishing a man?

What are the ways women punish man for hurting themand what are the indicators she's punishing them as opposed to completely disinterested?

Most Helpful Girl

• If the girl is punishing you she would do mean things to you to get your attention if she's disinterested she won't be trying to get your attention. However, it depends on her personality. Also some girls might point out your mistakes with her but that's not punishing it's trying to communicate why you aren't together.

• So for me she kept hovering in the area I was in, but not talking to me or approaching me like she normally does but she did stare at me a few times then started ignoring me/pretending I wasn't there and flirting with a guy in the room for extended durations.

I can't tell if she was trying to make me jealous/punishing me or not interested anymore.

• So how do I deal with this? Do I just ignore it till she realizes it's not working and actually talks to me again?

• Yes, that's probably a good strategy.

What Girls Said 4

• Punish? I thought only children get punished. I don't punish my man. People really do that, punish their partner? Sounds childish and.. weird.. borderline psychotic behaviour.

We have discussions and when we don't agree.. we don't agree and let it go. If I'm upset with him I talk about it, but same applies with him. If I did something that upset him, we talk about it, I appologize if necessary and we move on.

• What do you mean by punishing? I never heard about this actually.

• Every woman is different, so it's hard to tell. But possibly by ignoring the man,

• @itsme_goodsamaritan Well I asked her if she wanted to talk twice in person and she was clearly still pissed off that I left her last time (at one point yelling in front of others). I also tested her and she didn't reply.

• @Asker you are in a sticky situation. But it depends on how close you are to her. Are you just friends with her or in a relationship?

• no sex
    no bj
    won't get mad if you do something she doesn't like.. she won't care at all

What Guys Said 1

• hen she compalins about every single thing! and i am remaining aunonomous for obvious reasons!

• and yells at yeah for nothing throws shoes frying pans or trying to tear you're head off or won't let you have sex etc usual stuff