Do white men prefer black girls more or mixed girls more?

• black
  • mixed

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you trying to compare the two when they are different.

• Because they are different...

• I stand up for what has to be stood up for, white women have it easy. And when you look at me, you don't see a white women, you either think I'm Hispanic or black. Most of the stereotypes I've been faced with have been about me being black, not white.

What Guys Said 12

• The color of the skin is the last thing that I see when I view someone as beautiful or not. The characters in avatar looks appealing to me and they are friggin' blue!

• I say B because of colorism reasons (more by the parents of said white guys, than the white guys themselves).

• half my family would flip shit if i brought home a black girl lol. they would get over it but it would be a trial. i could swing a mixed girl much more easily lol.

• Sounds like the same person that put up the "Are white guys attracted to mixed girls?" question.

• White to Hispanic only

• Well aren't I lonely in my opinion...

• It depends. Usually mixed, especially Asian and black

• Doesn't matter. A hot woman is a hot woman.

• I'm sorry, but I lol'ed at the poll results.

• Brown girls are unattractive, so are ethnic features. Whiter the skin the better.

• the way its worded you should have put a third option "C neither"

• I voted B, but to be honest I dont think it matters. The poll should've had a place for other. I've met some beautiful black girls I would have assumed were mixed and I've met some beautiful mixed girls I would have thought were black so really to me skin color has never really mattered beautiful is beautiful no matter what race you are.

What Girls Said 3

• Pretty much the same thing black and mixed. Its all based on skin color and hair texture. I consider myself black. people always ask what I'm mixed with, and both of my parents are black. mixed can be anyone with two or more races, not only black and another race. The questions isn't very clear

• What do you mean by mixed? Half white half black or another combination?

• Half black half white

• Well if you're asking the white men here on gag they're going to say mixed but out in the real word I've seen more white guys with black girls than mixed.