Is there any hope for a white male to be attracted to a mixed girl?

I'm mixed,. black n white, and have noticed a lot of people, specifically on gag say they don't like black women, so this worries me because I find myself 99.99% of the time attracted to white males. But I see 99.99% of white males say they would never date a black /mixed with black girl.

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I actually prefer "Exotic" Girls any girl who isn't white catches my attention I don't know what it is. Arabian, Latina, Asian and Black ladies too. Your all so darn pretty I am mostly white I have a little bit of native American heritage though, I am 6'2 185 pounds tan really well and have brown eyes and brown hair. I have size 14 shoes and a 7 inch penis. :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Your first mistake is to assume that GAG is an accurate representation of the real world.

1|1
    0|0
  • Could have used a poll :p

I have no issue with dating a mixed girl.. or a girl of any race to be honest. Hell a lot of mixed girls are downright stunning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, just check out Tia Valentine!
    31.media.tumblr.com/.../...6Lp041s5fg9zo1_1280.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I sense an inferiority complex.

2|1
    0|0
  • I've dated mixed girls. Sometimes black and white mixed girls turn out to be really beautiful. There are beautiful black women too. So don't get all bent out of shape just because some people prefer marshmallow asses.

2|0
    0|0
  • Most people prefer their own race. Statistically, White men then prefer Latina, then East Asian (Mongoloid).

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Slavic women the most. It's the only girls I really like honestly.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a mixed girl and I've dated plenty of white guys. Its nowhere near impossible

1|0
    0|0