Is it weird to date black guys in the present but then hope to marry a Korean guy?

Black now , Korean Later
Human all the time.

• yes
  • no
  • a bit

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• It's cool. I'm just wondering if you've ever met a Korean guy.

• No. Crazy right. But I've met a Korean mom and her 4 kids.

• I kind of figured that. I live in a very diverse part of the country and don't recall meeting a Korean either. There country isn't poor so there isn't a big motivator to leave. Nothing wrong with you having that fantasy but realistically you would have to move to Korea. Oh and if you knew their reputation for treating women, um I think your mind would change.

• Wanna marry meh? ;D

What Girls Said 5

• That's oddly specific lol. Why Korean? I think it's a bit strange to hold such a... belief, but... if you aren't hurting anyone, I think it's fine.

• I like wit, warmth, and security. My steady personality finds its best match with someone of Korean culture.

• Can I ask you the reason why you want Korean guy? 😅 please tell me it is not because of kpop or korean drama

• You are under 18 so its normal you are going to have a lot of boyfriends

• Good luck. Hope your plan works out.

• What's the reason?

• I just that I have just been sure lately that I would marry a Korean. But when I think of boyfriends a Korean guy never crosses my mind.

• Hmm well whatever floats your boat I guess