Girls, how would you react if a guy told you he liked you?

Would you reject home or would you think it was kind/considerate?

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Depends how hey confessed, really. You can kind of feel if something was heartfelt if he looks nervous/anxious or complete shit when he has his friends giggling like school girls in the background. If it was a legitimate confession, I'd definitely feel flattered and talk to the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, I'f I liked him back, I would like scream on the inside, and my face would get super red and I wuld try to suggest hanging out sometime
    If I didn't like him back, I would still find it quite flattering, but I would tell him that I don't feel the same way. Plain and simple, yet polite, it's the best thing one can o imo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I freak out. I would tell them I like them back but then I would freak out if they asked me out. I keep saying I want a relationship but every time I get into one I can't handle it.

0|0
    0|0
  • freak out mostly on the inside and super calm on the outside xD

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be very flattering.
    If i liked him, I would give him a chance.
    If i didn't like him, I would tell him politely that Im not looking for anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be flattered and flirt back! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • well it kinda depends if i liked him back or not. but if i didn't ill try to tell him in the nicest way possible. if im indecisive ill tell him, i interested in getting to know him more. if i like him then ill probably get pretty shy and happy

0|0
    0|0
  • i will really be happy but i really won't do anything just blush and i will be scared i don't even know why but it's a bit scary

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.