Hello! Can you tell me about your first kiss?

My first kiss was just awkward. I used to fantasize about it being great but it was a total disappointment, I was 16. So tell me, how old were you when you had your first kiss? how was the experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was about 17. It was a quick kiss on my GF's birthday. We had been dating for about 3 months and hadn't got past the point of holding hands. I had bought her a bouquet of flowers and delivered them to her door and she stepped out onto the porch and kissed me every so lightly on the lips. Heaven!
    We dated for another year, much deeper kisses followed, but never had anything more serious than that. My first true love and I will always remember that first sweet little kiss.

What Guys Said 8

• My first kiss. Way too old thanks to my Catholic upbringing.]
    I was 19, and Freshman in college. I walked her home and literally Slid off her face.
    I had no idea what I was doing. Fortunately I have learned since then to communicate and to live the experience in the moment. Also, whether we like to admit it or not, despite our insecurities, it doesn’t take much to be any good…jus be there…

• 15 on a friends sofa... it was awkward and slightly cold... but I didn't care because it was a living breathing girl who made my heart flutter. The kissing got better with practice.

• My first kiss was I was 18. I kissed her while we were on my bed. It went pretty good. I was pretty nervous but I still went for It. She told me I have soft lips. She enjoyed It. I'm never going to forget that moment:).

• It was at a friend's house. We were all hanging out and I had been after her for a while and really she kissed me more than I kissed her. It kind of shocked me at the time that she was kissing me.

• @maskofinsanityy wanna take ma SMEXY virgin lip?

• My first time I was 19. It was slippery moist and gooey. We swapped spit for like a hour or so.

• It wasn't something I was glorifying. Why should you? I was heading to my drivers ed class, and at the time it was a girl who I had been set up with. I asked her out and I kissed her as I was heading out the door from the mall to my class (the place was right next to the mall). Needless to say, her and I don't speak to this day (rhyme was unintended)

• First kiss in college, asked her before I went for it. Was awesome of course, but perhaps it was more just from being this big event than the actual kiss.

What Girls Said 6

• It was actually with my (Girl) best friend. I'm straight and after that experience I now really know. Especially since it was more than a kiss. I'm 17, and this happened recently. Because I had never kissed I wasn't that great, but she kept biting my lip. It didn't make me feel anything. Actually I don't feel anything about the whole experience. It was really kinda weird because she's my best friend. We're totally normal too, it's like it didn't happen. I still tease her about certain things though. If anything we're closer friends. We can ask each other anything.

• I was 21 and I was completely caught off guard by it, but I got into it after a few seconds. I'm really glad he didn't use any tongue for that first kiss.

• Senior year in high school, there was this dude that I was kinda talking to. He's basically my complete opposite, so I was really skeptical about him liking me. Anyway, we were in class arguing about the instructions for a group assignment and I was pretty much telling him how stupid his interpretation was and he kissed me TO SHUT ME UP. I did not think it was cute. It took a while for me to be friendly again, and a while for him to get over me biting him.

• hasn't happened yet D:

• I was 14 and it was my freshman year of high school and me and this guy had been dating for about 6 months and he still hadn't kissed me so I told my friend and she was like just text him and tell him to soon and so I did and he texted me back saying ok tomorrow and he kissed me at lunch in front of all of his friends but it was really awkward cause he missed and so that was my awkward first kiss

• was not really pleasant... he nearly swallowed my nose lol