My crush likes my best friend?

What do I do? I really like this guy because he's helped me through thick and thin and he's really bloody sweet towards me. It hurts so much. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you know he likes your best friend and not you?

• He's asked her out before; she showed me screencaptions of the conversation.

• I really hope this is the case. He's just so poetic and elegant with his words, and I really do love him...

• You're a very pretty girl classy looking girl so that is my suspicion or what I suspect is going on. I mean her showing you the conversation? Why would she bother if you know what I mean.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him. God, sooo many people make this mistake and keep silent about their feelings. Jump his bones if you have to... but either way, talk to him and be VERY direct about your meaning.

• First see if your friend likes him in return. If she doesn't then feel free to go after him.

What Girls Said 2

• Does she know you like him? If so and they do go out and you still want to be friends with her, tell her you can't hear about them being together. If not, move on from both of them. She's capable of doing it again anytime. I never tell my friends unless I see signs of them liking him and i'll hint that he's cute first kinda like dibs. Anyway, talk to her how it'll make you feel. definitely dont be around them when they are together. sit with your back facing them so you dont see them

• Forget him. He's not worth your time