Did we move too fast?

So this girl and I were dating for the past 2 weeks, and just recently, she told me that we were going too fast. I was the first "boyfriend" that she ever had, but even so, I was not pushing her to do anything that she didn't want to do. She said something along the lines of "It's not you. It's me." and suggested that we breakup and go back to being friends, which I agreed to. It's been 2 days since, but now, she's been trying to visit/talk to me again. She even decided to join the same club that I'm in, which I know she has absolutely no interest in. Is she trying too hard to go back to being friends or is she still interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you be specific on what she said exactly? Girls can be very confusing and aggravating, I know, but she could possibly be scared to commit or something.

• She said that she missed some parts of her single life and she was afraid that she can't reciprocate the same feelings for me. Basically, I like you, but not as much as you may like me.

• Hey, thanks for your help! At this point, I think that it is best I just move on. She is the one who broke up with me so if she wants to save the relationship, the ball is in her court. Thanks again!

• Just let her know the balls in her court. Best of luck, hope it all works out for you in the end.

What Girls Said 1

• Yikes the famous line.. I would just move on leave her be and ignore Her

What Guys Said 1

• " She said something along the lines of "It's not you. It's me."

That's typically girl talk for "I found someone else, or I don't like you but I'm too nice to tell you".